Thursday

without money we cant do nothing...

hurm....today is thursday i dont have any money in my pocket or my wallet....what in the world happen to me....ish...b4 this its never happen to me but why now...hahaha...i think its just for a while until i get my allowance...its so shame to borrow money from anybody bcoz i have a lot of debt right now....i still think positive coz if not maybe i will back to my old life like when i live in KL....hohoho...dont want like that so i must be strong and strong and strong..yeppa yeppa yeppa...i must go strong bcoz LIFE IS A RISK carnal...OrALe!

3 comments:

rieyza said...

i hope you will be strong!!chayok!chayok!..hehehe..be patient..maybe you can get more than u think

matty2k said...

just wait for ur allowance....after that just share ur allowance with us...same as skali motto...create...value...share..
meaning u create ur allowance by attending the program...end of the month the sponsor will give the value of ur allowance and share with us....

HmK said...

Actually money is not everything ... for me la bro... hahahahah ....